6/10/2019

Flag this.

"Every time we put a value as the flag of a political system, somewhere that value will cause a shadow. In the mystical teaching we say, if there is something, something is out. If there is something, something is being excluded. And if there is nothing, everything will be included. That is an interesting way of looking at governance. And that is an interesting way of running a group. In the moment I start to think that I am the conductor, it is over. As long as I am the helper of the conductor, it works. I am just the conductor helper. I am not the conductor, because the conductor is empty space. If I can honor that, if I can bow down to the empty space, I honor the most intelligent aspect of us. The space in between us is not just air, but the highest intelligence in here." ~Thomas Hübl